Friday 4 February 2011

Et Tu... the two of us....

I cannot for the life of me understand why this is happening, but three weeks ago, I felt amazing, like I could tackle the world... Now, I feel like I'm down the bottom of a well, struggling against the darkness.

I can't get out, my bodies falling apart, and I can;t do anything right, for anyone. Why do I bother trying ?

Why do I chase what I can't have, and when I work towards accomplishing something, I no longer feel passionate about it ?

Am i deluding myself into thinking, I can become someone, I can do this, and I will be loved around the world by my fans, and peers and enemies alike.

I wanna see the future, I don't wanna see my ruinous past of ruins. I'ts getting to the point where TV shows are winding me up with the lovey dovey, harmonous people places.

Another thing that is winding me is this is the time of year where EVERYTHING is being rubbed in my face, like relationships ... i love him, i love her, love this love that, fuck off. Just because it's valentines day soon, and soon you will all go back in your holes and what? Where is the love going?

See, I'm a fucked up dilusional mess, and I think I need help.

I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment