Monday 24 January 2011

16 days away ....

and now I return!

Well, where have I been ? I honestly can't tell you. All I know is I'm here to blog, and to write, and to well get over myself I guess.

Getting over myself ? Yeah I've had a few issues, or so I thought, it turns out, I was probably just being stupid and in need of attention, or whatever, I dunno guys, I'm just a little lost and in need of support, I guess when I need to be told certain things in order to complete a task, or simple things like someone telling me that they love me and helping me put to rest my self esteem issues.

I think I should stop with this self pitying shit now, as I have frankly got other more important features to discuss. (one of which being im still alive!) Sorry blog world for going back on a promise to blog really soon but you know what? Since that morning where I could've died, I've been making sure i do the things important to me ! so sue me :)

I am really starting to dislike being in this place, and I don;t know why, I just seem to be my own worst nightmare and critic, and I realise this blog has turned into a rant about myself, that wasn't my intention but fuck it. Praise me now bitches.

Guess whose back?



Yes, it's him! What does he have to say nice today? He says...... I like the cut of your jib.

Thankyou Compliment guy ! :)
So. moving onto any other buisiness.... I've decided that as much as the focus should be on me, I'm going to put you in the spotlight, and see how you deal with it.

Until next time.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment