Tuesday 3 January 2012

HAPPY 2012!

Yes, that's right, it's finally here. 2012! I've been waiting for this for a whole year, since it became 2011. I didn't really get too far in 2011, because, at this precise moment in 2011, and now in 2012, I'm still sitting in this same damn chair, writing the same stuff, and some new ones for university too! (Talking of which, my TV studies essay is due in 5 days, and tbh, I'd miuch rather do this, so I am doing!
Head has officially met desk, seven times today. Make that eight, as i realise that I've written precisely 24 words on my essay. That's less than the content of this pointless, sidejob blog! As it is 2012, I would like to know which of my readers are foolish, and which ones are weak, so comment under this blog with which word you are. 2012 is hopefully a year in which I get one step closer to a celebrity status, because, look at me, I'm far too outrageous for a lifef scivvying and 9-5 mundanity. Anyhow, I think you all know about my desire to be recognised in the public eye by now so I'll press on to other matters !
Why no 2011 review? Because far too much happened for me to fairly review it on here so I haven't done one at all, besides, just put all my videos, and blogs together, and that is the 2011 review. I've also been asked a lot where Compliment guy is, and he's having a well deserved holiday ! However, he sends a word of complimentation. "Ream" So i kicked him. Hard. Sorry. Though he did comment it was a really well executed kick, so kudos for that.

Anyway, I must depart back to this essay which is important enough for me to stress about, so cheery bye !

Happy 2012, may it bring you, 366 days in the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment