Monday 18 October 2010

New projects, New beginnings....

Well, i miss filming frankly, and I'm desperately clawing at the door to get back out there and do something else. So the Wonga man might be able to help with that front!

V-Logs..... Like typing, but faster.!

Seriously though, it will be fun to do those things..... something new, but then so is robbing a bank, for the first time.

I'm sure it will be fun though, and I'm looking forward to the possibility.

I also have a film premier to attend of course, F13: A fan made Friday the 13th film, shot entirely in the UK. It was a fun to make, and attend the making of it, despite all the rain ! .

Any experience is essential at this time, and one day, I'll be earning Spielberg money.!!!!! Yes, yes I will.

in 3453 , when money is obsolete and the human race doesn't exist.

but go me, I have a goal and i WILL accomplish it.

On that note, I'm off to have an asthma attack, catch ya later mother fuckers.

Much Love.

Assface.




1 comment:

  1. It's good to have a dream Maccie, Keep chasin' it, like I do with my musical ones!

    any Yeah, as soon as I get the camera & software, we'll get to work on Vlog's & stuff!

    ReplyDelete