Friday 5 August 2011

Shhhhhh

anymore noise, you might miss this important update!

Ok, so it's been a while since I've done anything really, and there's been a reason for that.... I've had no desire,interest, or reasons to give an update, so what ?

Now, I realise the rest of your lives are so empty, you've been clawing at the internet, and your monitor just in the vague hope, underneath a layer of not being there, this blog post would magically appear.

Well, good for you, your persitence has paid off!

But, why were you persisting, when, surely it would have been better off doing something to entertain yourselves ?

I kid of course, I value all my readers / watchers of my vloag. Which reminds me, ive had nothing to do with that either, due to nothing being interesting enough.

However.

Recently i received the disappointing news that the F1 , will now, (most likely) predominantly shown on SKY, which for those of you that don't know, is that evil media conglomerate owned by Rupert Murdoch.

Luckily, F1 will still be somewhat shown on BBC (Free to air) television. Still, all things must come to an end, and I guess the end is now. For those of you interested, there is a petition online, in which to block this move, which I guess is our only hope. I realise, to show the pinacle of sport will cost money, but if this is a "money saving" method, I can think of ten other ways in which to do this.

I will not mention them now, due to having just completed a work placement, in the media, I might still be responsible, and might be sued.

I will say, that anything written in this blog, are the views of me, and me only. Any professional company, need not have restriction or responsibilities.

Well, I guess this will be all for now, but until next time, Enjoy the sun, and if anybody moans about it, I will place you on the embalming list.

(borrowed from Luke Clarke)





No comments:

Post a Comment