Saturday 8 January 2011

Clueless and Helpless.....

Yes, a sombre mood to start this blogs proceedings. Firstly, I apologise for the lack of updates lately, but what can you do, I've been doing other things, and so , what ya gonna do?! Nothin? Good. Cos you can't !

Anyway, in other news, I've had a new experience this week, whereby I had a camera up me hooter . Not really something I want again, but at least it wasn't somewhere else!

I won't bore you with details, but I'm OK now and it could have been worse so happy days, thanks to my friends that gave me a hug, or a pat on the head :P.

While I'm watching it on the telly, if any of my readers fancy a game of darts at some stage, let me know, cos I'd love to see if anyone can beat me.... Not lost a match for the best part of 2 years now, and well, what can you do?! No, seriously!

Moving on now, and I have to say, 2011 is treating me well, health scare aside :P.... I'm in a good mood and am really looking forward to the next few months, and now college is back in full swing, I will be able to focus on just keeping busy, and keeping myself happy. Speaking of which...

I really should get back to my essay , so I apologise for the lack of content, but I just felt I should let you know I was still ok and doing well so I'll blog ya properly soon I promise!









No comments:

Post a Comment