Monday 29 November 2010

Graduated?

Yes. Yes I Have!

Have you? Doubt it.

Goodbye.

Right, let's get on with this. Friday was an awesome day, where I, a humble, bald, guy graduated from something he has done... It;s left me both humbled,and honoured, yet annoyed and frustrated at the same time.

Honoured because I never really believed I could stand on the stage, and receive such an award .
Frustrated because, while Studying what I currently do, I never really saw myself at wanting to do anything else, yet it's difficult without proper equipment. Sorry, private rant, but I still believe, to succed in the industry, all learners,students,wastes of time need to be given the same amount of time, in order to get the most out of it. Some of us, aren't fortunate enough to have our own equipment, so really why are we left behind ?

But hey, it's time to quit being an ass-clown and in the next few days, more cuts are coming. I simply cannot be bothered with your patheticness any more. So just do me a favour and grow up.....

On a lighter note.... 17 pounds! See, told you it was light!

Seriously though, I'm looking forward to seeing The Wonga Man once again for an afternoon of laughter, some anger and other emotions!

Adios for now amigos, and as they say in Spain... Buenos Noches !

No comments:

Post a Comment